Sunday 4 November 2012

A Problem Solved

Well, nothing to get excited about, but a stressful week with a second car I have owned far too long,, and held onto it for a friend that has wanted to buy it, but he has just never got round to it!
Stupidly I have hung onto it, got it serviced, MOT'ed, an even Taxed it for him!
My reason's are simple he been a good mate for more years than I care to remember and the poor guy is going through a divorce and to be honest his Life has been turned upside down by this, and I have found myself being his "Agony Aunt" and it's just been my way of giving him a clean ride, which he does not seem to be getting much of nowadays, everything he touches is always hard work it seems!
I have even told him to pay me when he's ready...but made it clear this offer is not open-ended!
.......The problem for me has been I just thought the MOT ran out on 19th Dec (god knows why!)
but when I checked couple of days ago it ran out on the 19th of bloodyOct!!!!!!!!!
Much stress was suddenly felt on my shoulders to sort out yet another problem , and surprisingly solved without a hitch.
But after obtaining the needed paperwork for another year I decided no more waiting to sort out this" is he having it or not dilemma"
I phoned him and made it clear ..."Pick it up now or it on the open Market"
.....Well its nice to see an empty space outside my house, and a weight of my shoulders,
I'm a softie when it comes down to helping my mates out                                                                          but there is certainly a morale to this post,
I'll let the reader work it out!    

No comments:

Post a Comment