Thursday 16 May 2019

....Well, what happened?
For some reason, I've allowed this to slide away!
It seems a waste so I'm going to start it up again, I intend to just add those little adventures that mean nothing to most, but I seem to have little events that for me mean the world is still a great place, if you go out looking for it..here's a couple of examples taken a few evenings ago...

Goldfinch...I never tire of them.


Barn Owl,...so Exciting, found a perfect area for Owl's to hunt and first go at staking the area out ...Boom!!!

Since writing the last few posts I've got into a bit of Road Cycling, as well as enjoying going out on the Mountain Bike, I've upgraded a lot of my Camera Gear towards wildlife Photography, and wow, has technology moved on from my Canon 350d!..I own several Cameras but the Nikon D500 is just something else!
I go out Dog walking almost daily, and the Camera and a Nikon 200-500mm lens nearly always comes along when out in the fields and forests in my area, Its a slightly frustrating way to catch decent Photos as you are always on the move (I prefer either static approach or a slow walk!)...but hey end of the day Millie the dog needs a walk, so I can live with it!
I'm planning on putting up photos taken by myself of as many birds as I can find, all the common ones and hopefully not so common, however in some circumstances I'm afraid to protect the Wildlife, exact locations will be omitted, due to simply their protection...and to start this off here's a Robin with Breakfast, taken while out on an early morning walk at Amberly RSPB site came round a corner in the undergrowth and this little fella was just sitting there contemplating life..cute eh! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment